All Holden Day Club Display – Sunday 4th August 2019
Hawkesbury Showground, Clarendon NSW
SORRY, ENTRIES ARE FULL
How To Enter:
- Make sure that you have logged in to your account on this website.
If you have more than one eligible vehicle, make sure that you have logged in with the account that has this vehicle listed.
- Click on the “Book Ticket” button below and add your entry to the Cart.
- Check your information in your Cart and then proceed to Checkout. This is at no cost and will register your entry on the Club’s All Holden day records.
Your entry must be submitted to the Club as above so that space can be allocated to your car in our Club’s display.
- Now that you have entered the Club Display, please click here to go to the All Holden Day online entry form .
If you have a problem with this form please try opening in another browser such as Firefox or Edge.
- Complete the AHD online entry form making sure that you select “HSV Owners Club of NSW” in the drop down menu as your car club which will include you in our Club Display.
If you don’t name our club the organisers won’t allocate a space in our display for you.
- Submit and pay online. Entry cost is $55.00 and includes a free AHD shirt and Goodies Bag.
Please enter immediately as places are strictly limited. Over 560 entries have already been received!
If you have already entered via the All Holden Day online form, please enter the Club Display by completing tasks 1 to 3 above.
You must be entered via both the HSVOC and All Holden Day online systems!
Bonnets Up Display – Muscle Car Masters
Sydney Motorsport Park
Sunday 1st September 2019
Join our Club Display at the Muscle Car Masters on Father’s Day Sunday 1st September 2019!
Red Club Shirts are strongly encouraged to by worn on the Club Display Day.
- Car Pass Ticket Names of Driver will be marked off in the morning at the meeting point on Sunday by the Special Events Team
- 1 X FREE Car Pass per Car includes Driver and all Passengers
- Meeting point in front of Eastern Creek GO KARTING Centre, 50 Peter Brock Drive. Facing west bound & park in front of it coming from Reservoir Rd end of the M4 Motorway.
- Meeting Point time is no later than 6.15AM sharp as we need to be in by 6.30AM.
- Display area is allocated already on the SMSP Figure Eight (Drifting) Circuit, limited Spots, so please follow the directions of Frank Vivoda , Anthony Borg and Joe Garzaniti.
- Ticket are only for Sunday which is the Display day . ( FREE entry ticket for Driver and all Passengers in the car at that point of entry)
- Scroll down for more information.
To enter your car, please “Add to Cart” below, then go to your Cart and submit your entry.
Only cars that have entered online as above will receive a Car Pass Ticket at the Meeting Point on the morning of the event.
Entries will close at 10:00 pm on Monday 26th August 2019 so that we can provide our entrant information to the organisers to obtain our Car Passes.
Sorry, no late entries will be possible so enter right now to avoid disappointment.