For more information please click here to go to the HSV Fest website.
A “Late Entry” is available for entrants submitting entries from Monday 16th May to Friday 3rd June inclusive.
This will be a flat $50.00 per person which will include Saturday Show Entry, Saturday afternoon Cruise or Dyno Comp spectator and spectator entry to the Sunday Motorsport including lunch.
No other choices will be available to Late Entrants. Friday and Sunday night dinners must be paid direct to the Thurgoona Resort Restaurant each night, and bus rides from the Siesta to the Thurgoona, if required, will need to be paid to James Weber on the Friday evening beforehand.
Entry to HSVFest 2022 is to be made by the submission of an online entry by a financial HSV Club member and is subject to the below Conditions and approval of the event organisers.
Accommodation in Albury is limited so please ensure that you have booked accommodation before submitting your Entry.
Important: Before you commence your HSVFest entries, please Log in to your Account. If you do not already have an Account, first please click on “Login/My Account” at the top of the screen and Register. Once you have registered, please login and then add your vehicle details by clicking on the “Edit” link at the top of your Billing Address in your Account. If you have changed your vehicle since you last logged in, please update your vehicle’s details as this information is required for event entry.
You will need to place separate entries for yourself and each of your guests and add each entry to your Cart. You will be shown a cost total as you proceed at the top of this page. Please check your entry details before you proceed to the Checkout as your entry can’t be changed once your payment has been made. Once you have added all of your entries to your Cart you can then proceed to the Checkout and make your payment.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal and no refunds will be made after Sunday 15th May 2022. Once your entry has been accepted you will be sent an email confirming all the details of your order.
Late Entries must be submitted by no later than Friday 3rd June 2022.
Conditions of entry into HSVFest 2022:
(1) The Vehicle or Vehicles entered by the entrant must be a plated HSV or Pre-1988 HDT. If you wish to enter more than one vehicle you will need to create an Account for each each vehicle and enter using that vehicle’s Account.
(2) The person entering HSVFest must be a current financial member from any HSV Owners Club that is listed in the official HSV Owners Club’s website.
(3) Members must be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests and Children. All participants must comply with the HSVFest Code of Conduct.
(4) No refunds or changes to Entries or Selections may be made after Sunday 15th May 2022.
(5) A valid email address is required for entry as emails are HSVFest’s main method of communication with entrants, including invitations to future events.
If you have a problem entering or paying online please email Ian Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please create an entry for each individual participant and add it to Your Cart. When you have added all your entries to your Cart, please check them before proceeding to the Checkout.
* required field