Bonnets Up Display – Muscle Car Masters
Sydney Motorsport Park
Sunday 1st September 2019
The annual Muscle Car Masters event at Sydney Motorsport Park has been rejuvenated and rebranded as the SYDNEY MASTERBLAST – featuring the Muscle Car Masters.
The Muscle Car Masters celebrates our great Australian racing heritage; the glory days of Bathurst and the cars that took on The Mountain.
But times still change, and this event has changed with it, offering the same awesome cars and categories with some new metal – both two and four wheels thrown in.
The event has finally returned to Father’s Day Weekend and has added a fantastic morning event for Dad and the Family to the final Sunday racing schedule.
And the Saturday Night will see Racing under lights for TCM, Group N, Group C and A, and Production Touring!
And with this return to our racing roots, the event has also returned to old-fashioned pricing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION HEAD TO sydneymasterblast.com.au
Join our Club Display at the Muscle Car Masters on Father’s Day Sunday 1st September 2019!
Red Club Shirts are strongly encouraged to by worn on the Club Display Day.
- Car Pass Ticket Names of Driver will be marked off in the morning at the meeting point on Sunday by the Special Events Team
- 1 X FREE Car Pass per Car includes Driver and all Passengers
- Meeting point in front of Eastern Creek GO KARTING Centre, 50 Peter Brock Drive. Facing west bound & park in front of it coming from Reservoir Rd end of the M4 Motorway.
- Meeting Point time is no later than 6.15AM sharp as we need to be in by 6.30AM.
- Display area is allocated already on the SMSP Figure Eight (Drifting) Circuit, limited Spots, so please follow the directions of Frank Vivoda , Anthony Borg and Joe Garzaniti.
- Ticket are only for Sunday which is the Display day . ( FREE entry ticket for Driver and all Passengers in the car at that point of entry)
- Additional tickets can be purchased at gate or go on line for entry go to www.sydneymasterblast.com.au
- Adults – $25, Day Pass or $40.00 Saturday and Sunday (includes admission to competitor paddock & grandstand)
- Children under 18 are FREE!
- No BBQ’s Permitted spectators can bring their own food and soft drink (no glass containers)
- No Glass bottles or containers
- No petsIf you have any questions please contact Joe Garzaniti by email or Mobile 0418 654 402