For more information please click here to go to the HSV Fest website.
Entry to HSV Fest 2019 is to be made by the submission of an Order by a financial HSV Club member and is subject to the below Conditions and approval of the event organisers.
Accommodation in Albury is limited so please ensure that you have booked accommodation before submitting your Entry form.
Important: Before you place your HSV Fest orders, please Log in to your Account. If you do not already have an Account, first please click on “Login/My Account” at the top of the screen and Register. Once you have registered, please login and then add your vehicle details by clicking on the “Edit” link at the top of your Billing Address in your Account. If you have changed your vehicle since you last logged in, please update your vehicle’s details as this information is required for event entry.
You will need to place separate orders for yourself and each of your guests and add each order to your Cart. You will be shown a cost total as you proceed at the top of this page. Please check your order details before you proceed to the Checkout as your order can’t be changed once your payment has been made. Once you have added all of your orders to your Cart you can then proceed to the Checkout and make your payment.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal and no refunds will be made after Sunday 5th May 2019. Once your entry has been accepted by the event organisers you will be sent an email confirming all the details of your order.
Entries must be submitted no later than Sunday 5th May 2019. No late entries, no exceptions.
Conditions of entry into HSV Fest 2019:
(1) The Vehicle or Vehicles entered by the entrant must be a plated HSV or Pre-1988 HDT. If you wish to enter more than one vehicle you will need to create an Account for each each vehicle and enter using that vehicle’s Account.
(2) The person entering HSV Fest must be a current financial member from any HSV owners club worldwide.
(3) Members will be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests and Children. All participants must comply with their respective Club’s Code of Conduct.
(4) No refunds or changes to Entries or Selections may be made after Sunday 5th May 2019.
(5) Motorsport entries will be accepted in order of receipt. Motorsport entrants who have entered after the limit has been reached will have their entry fee refunded, less $5.00 for lunch which will still be provided.
If you have a problem entering or paying online please email Ian Williams at: email@example.com
Please create an order for each individual participant and add it to Your Cart. When you have added all your orders to your Cart, please check them before proceeding to the Checkout.
* required field