New Family Membership (Manual)
$140.00 – $310.00
The HSV Owners Club of NSW (incorporating HDT) Inc. welcomes car owners who have purchased these unique, Australian-built high performance vehicles.
These cars are amongst the world’s fastest production sedans, giving performance, handling and comfort at half the cost of their European equivalent. All this whilst maintaining their identity as cars built for Australian conditions.
The culture of the Club is informal with an emphasis on family participation. Club activities are many and varied including Sunday Runs, Motor Sports including Supersprints, Concourse and Show and Shine, Motor Show and Promotional Displays, Special Events including the national HSV Fest, Weekends Away, Driver Development Courses and many other activities.
Family Membership is for an owner of an eligible plated HSV or HDT vehicle who wishes to include their partner and children under 18.
With Family Membership, all the family can enjoy the Club benefits such as discounts on Events and entry into Car Shows.
Owners of genuine plated HDT or HSV vehicles are eligible to join the Club. HDT cars built after the Peter Brock ownership of the HDT company are not eligible, which means only HDT cars with a build plate number 4246 or earlier are eligible. If a vehicle is a VC or VH series but does not bear a HDT plate, it may be eligible to be plated and therefore eligible for membership of the Club. HSV plated Camaro 2SS, Colorado SportsCat and Silverado LTZ are also eligible.
The cost of joining the Club includes your membership subscription, GST, and a one time joining fee of $40.00. Membership renewals for subsequent years are just $100.00 pa.
Also, as a new member you will receive a free Club Polo Shirt valued at $45.00!
Family Partner Membership is available free of charge for the Partner of a Family Member.
A Family Partner Member:
- Is issued with a CAMS Affiliated Club Card in the Family Partners Name in addition to the CAMS Affiliated Club Card issued to the Family Member.
- May also book Club “Members Only” events having full access to the Club’s online booking, purchasing and payment system.
- Will be kept up to date by inclusion in the Club’s broadcast email communications.
- Does not need to renew their membership as it will remain active as long as the Family Member remains financial.
To join your partner as a New Family Partner, please include your Partner’s name and their email address (not your email address!) when you are completing your application. Family Partner membership is optional and can only be added if your partner’s information is provided as required. A Family Partners membership does not need to be renewed and is current while the primary Family Member’s subscription is paid up.
To apply for new Family Membership:
- If you do not have an online Account, please click here to register and create a new Account.
- Once you have logged in click on “New Family Member – $140” under the “Membership” tab to return to this page.
- Complete the Online Membership Application below, selecting the length of membership (1 year or 3 years) by choosing the option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button, then proceed to the Checkout. We recommend that you register your name and address details as prompted when checking out as that will save you doing it later once your membership has been confirmed by the Membership Secretary. Membership can be paid by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
Online Membership Application: