For more information please click here to go to the HSV Fest website.
Entry to HSVFest 2021 is to be made by the submission of an online entry by a financial HSV Club member and is subject to the below Conditions and approval of the event organisers.
If you are not a member of an official HSV Owners Club, you may still enter HSVFest as the entry form will provide you with special membership options.
Accommodation in Albury is limited so please ensure that you have booked accommodation before submitting your Entry.
If you haven’t already done so, it’s recommended that before you commence your entry you first visit the HSVFest website. This is important so you can decide on your meal selections, which activities you want to participate in and to view our range of collector merchandise.
Important: Before you commence your HSVFest entries, please Log in to your Account. If you do not already have an Account, first please click on “Login/My Account” at the top of the screen and Register. Once you have registered, please login and then add your vehicle details by clicking on the “Edit” link at the top of your Billing Address in your Account. If you have changed your vehicle since you last logged in, please update your vehicle’s details as this information is required for event entry.
You will need to place separate entries for yourself and each of your guests and add each entry to your Cart. You will be shown a cost total as you proceed at the top of this page. Please check your entry details before you proceed to the Checkout as your entry can’t be changed once your payment has been made. Once you have added all of your entries to your Cart you can then proceed to the Checkout and make your payment.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal and no refunds will be made after Sunday 1st August 2021. Once your entry has been accepted you will be sent an email confirming all the details of your order.
Entries must be submitted by no later than Sunday 1st August 2021.
Conditions of entry into HSVFest 2021:
(1) The Vehicle or Vehicles entered by the entrant must be a plated HSV or Pre-1988 HDT. If you wish to enter more than one vehicle you will need to create an Account for each each vehicle and enter using that vehicle’s Account.
(2) The person entering HSVFest must be a current financial member from any HSV Owners Club that is listed in the official HSV Owners Club’s website (HSVOC). Any entrant who is not a financial member of an HSVOC by 2nd August 2021 will have their entry cancelled and payments refunded.
(3) Members must be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests and Children. All participants must comply with the HSVFest Code of Conduct.
(4) No refunds or changes to Entries or Selections may be made after Sunday 1st August 2021.
(5) Motorsport entries will be accepted in order of receipt, Show n Shine entrants will receive priority. Motorsport entrants who have entered after the limit has been reached will have their entry fee refunded, less $5.00 for lunch which will still be provided.
(6) A valid email address is required for entry as emails are HSVFest’s main method of communication with entrants, including invitations to future events.
If you have a problem entering or paying online please email Ian Williams at: email@example.com
Please create an entry for each individual participant and check that you have completed all required fields before you add it to your Cart. If you miss a required field you may need to re-enter all your information back in again. When you have added all your individual entries to your Cart, please check them once more before proceeding to the Checkout. Entries cannot be changed once their payment has been processed.
* required field