For more information please click here to go to the HSV Fest website.
Entry to HSV Fest 2020 is to be made by the submission of an online entry by a financial HSV Club member and is subject to the below Conditions and approval of the event organisers.
Accommodation in Albury is limited so please ensure that you have booked accommodation before submitting your Entry. It’s also recommended that you first visit the HSV Fest website, if you haven’t already done so, to view our range of collector merchandise before you commence your entry.
Important: Before you commence your HSV Fest entries, please Log in to your Account. If you do not already have an Account, first please click on “Login/My Account” at the top of the screen and Register. Once you have registered, please login and then add your vehicle details by clicking on the “Edit” link at the top of your Billing Address in your Account. If you have changed your vehicle since you last logged in, please update your vehicle’s details as this information is required for event entry.
For returning Entrants we apologise that a problem with our website late 2019 caused a loss of the information that you had already entered into your account, which unfortunately will need to be re-entered again. You may also need to re-set your password. This problem has been fixed and you should not be inconvenienced like this again.
You will need to place separate entries for yourself and each of your guests and add each entry to your Cart. You will be shown a cost total as you proceed at the top of this page. Please check your entry details before you proceed to the Checkout as your entry can’t be changed once your payment has been made. Once you have added all of your entries to your Cart you can then proceed to the Checkout and make your payment.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal and no refunds will be made after Sunday 10th May 2020. Once your entry has been accepted you will be sent an email confirming all the details of your order.
If you want to include MERCHANDISE in your entry, you will need to submit your entry by no later than Sunday 26th April 2020.
Merchandise orders will then be closed and your merchandise selection will be available for collection at your Club Meeting prior to HSV Fest 2020, or on Friday afternoon, 5th June at the Siesta Resort.
Entries NOT including merchandise must be submitted by no later than Sunday 10th May 2020.
Conditions of entry into HSV Fest 2020:
(1) The Vehicle or Vehicles entered by the entrant must be a plated HSV or Pre-1988 HDT. If you wish to enter more than one vehicle you will need to create an Account for each each vehicle and enter using that vehicle’s Account.
(2) The person entering HSV Fest must be a current financial member from any HSV owners club worldwide.
(3) Members will be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests and Children. All participants must comply with their respective Club’s Code of Conduct.
(4) No refunds or changes to Entries or Selections may be made after Sunday 10th May 2020.
(5) Motorsport entries will be accepted in order of receipt. Motorsport entrants who have entered after the limit has been reached will have their entry fee refunded, less $5.00 for lunch which will still be provided.
If you have a problem entering or paying online please email Ian Williams at: email@example.com
Please create an entry for each individual participant and add it to Your Cart. When you have added all your entries to your Cart, please check them before proceeding to the Checkout.
* required field