Indoor E-Kart Challenge
Entertainment Park, Bankstown NSW
Sunday 3rd December 2023
COST TO MEMBERS: $75.00 per person for two karting sessions on the track
and this includes an E-Karting Balaclava and a licence that is valid for 12 months
Spectators are free.
There is also ten pin bowling, arcade games and riding & driving
simulators to enjoy even if you’re not booking to drive an e-kart.
Note: Times may change by half an hour and will be confirmed Tuesday 29th August.
Meeting Point 1 – Arndell Park McDonalds
We will have a nice late start and meet at Peter Brock Drive at 8:30am
Drivers briefing 8:30am
Leave Meeting point 1 – 8:45am
Then head along the M4, M7 and M5 to Bankstown to arrive at 9:30am
Meeting Point 2 – Entertainment Park, Bankstown
Meet the group at 20/ 361 Milperra Road, Bankstown Aerodrome, NSW
Arrive at 9:30am
9:45am Drivers Briefing
10:15am Session 1 commences
12:00pm Session 2 commences
12:30pm Lunch at own cost at on site cafeteria
E-Karting Rules & Regulations:
• Must be a minimum 8 years of age, up to 12 years
• Must be at least 120 centimeters in height
• Must not exceed 75 kilograms in weight
• Must be a minimum 13 years of age
• Must be at least 150 centimeters in height
• Must not exceed 120 kilograms in weight
• Go-Karting is a potentially dangerous activity and may result in serious injury including death.
• Absolutely zero tolerance to drug & alcohol usage. Don’t drink and drive (0.00 BAC).
• Drifting, dangerous driving and colliding with drivers/barriers is not permitted. Drivers may be disqualified from their sessions following a verbal warning if this behaviour is persistent with no refunds or reimbursements given. All track rules will be instructed prior to the session and must be followed at all times.
• No food or mobile phones are to be brought onto the track.
• Individuals with pre-existing health conditions that may potentially impair their driving or pregnant women are not permitted.
• The physical requirements must be met by every driver. Trackside staff and management reserve the right to withdraw drivers from their races if there is belief a driver does not meet age, height or weight requirements at their own discretion with no refunds or reimbursements. The safety of our patrons is our utmost priority and we will not tolerate false/misleading personal details.
• Entertainment Park (and the ‘E-Karting’ facility) reserve the right at any time to remove its consent for patrons to remain in and or return to the premises.
• Children are not to jump or walk on couches, pool tables and must behave just like they would with parents.
• If any Entertainment Park staff member has any doubts about your ability to drive or believe that you are under the influence of either drugs or alcohol you will not be permitted to participate.
NOTE: Meeting the height requirements is NOT a guarantee you’ll be able to participate in E-Karting. Final approval will be at the discretion of management
NOTE: ENCLOSED SHOES MUST BE WORN TO RACE.
No Dangerous Driving
Stay In Control