Track Night at SMSP – Tuesday 8th November 2022
Entry is a two stage process, but please don’t delay as there are strictly limited places in each Group.
First, please Click here to enter and pay direct with Driving Solutions. A new window will open so you can keep following these instructions.
- Choose to join either the Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced Groups, and then click on the “Book Now” button.
Each Group has 15 minute sessions. While one Group is out on the track, the second Group is being formed in the Grid marshalling Area while the third Group has a rest in the Pits.
- In the “Start Booking Now” section select “Tue – 08/11/2022 6:00 PM” and then click on the “Book Now” button.
- Fill in your booking, billing and payment details and then submit your order to secure your entry.
Next, please register your entry with our Club by:
- Selecting the Group that you have entered with below, and
- Clicking on “Book Ticket” below, adding it to your Cart and then processing through Checkout at no cost.
We need you to do this second step too so that we know who has entered on the night and can coordinate with you.
2023 NSW 6 Hour Regularity – Expression of Interest
This event is the “Bathurst 1000” of our Club each year. It’s an event that everyone can experience the fun and exhilaration of a race team, but in a friendly less serious environment.
Our Club supported 3 teams in this event in 2022, and we’d like to bring this great experience to more of our members by offering a chance to participate in this event in 2023.
Please scroll down for more detailed information about joining us at this event.
The first thing we need to do is to determine how many Teams our Club will need to support in the 2023 event.
If you are interested in entering your car next year, please complete the Expression of Interest below.
Once we have this information, we will be able to work out how many teams we will have and the number of drivers for each team.
We ask each driver to also nominate at least one other person who can help out over the event as a member of their Team.
Drivers may also nominate a preferred Team to join. Members of the 2022 Teams as below have priority.
Team Red: Paul McIntyre, Brenton McIntyre, Peter Blackwell & Peter McIntyre.
Team Black: Louise Taylor, Jack Hills, John Hills & Craig Trevenar.
Team White: Luke Wall, Shane Bender, David Sultana, Kiara Zabetakis & Daniel Garrett.
Team Blue: A new team if numbers require a fourth team or if you want to run in another team with some of your mates.
People who wish to join a team as a Team member but don’t have an association with a driver, are also asked to submit an Expression of Interest so that we can plan our Teams resourcing in advance.
There are a wide range of interesting roles for Team members, and you’ll be asked for your preference when completing your Expression of Interest below.
Team members must be at least 14 years old, and 16 years old to be on the pit wall next to the competition surface.
“One of the reasons I joined the HSVOC was to try and get into motorsport. To get involved I volunteered as pit crew for the 6hr in 2021 and then again in 2022. It is the best seat in the house – lots of cool (and uncool) cars, great people, teamwork & banter to keep things entertaining on the wall. It’s a great way to get an understanding of amateur motorsport whilst spending time with your club mates. Our drivers do appreciate the support. I hope to take what I’ve learned & begin a new experience representing our great club on the track in 2023.” Jason Lill, member 2063.
Once you have completed your Expression of Interest, please add it to your Cart and then submit it online through the Checkout.
HSVFest August 2021
Entry to HSVFest 2021 is to be made by the submission of an online entry by a financial HSV Club member and is subject to the below Conditions and approval of the event organisers.
If you are not a member of an official HSV Owners Club, you may still enter HSVFest as the entry form will provide you with special membership options.
Accommodation in Albury is limited so please ensure that you have booked accommodation before submitting your Entry.
If you haven’t already done so, it’s recommended that before you commence your entry you first visit the HSVFest website. This is important so you can decide on your meal selections, which activities you want to participate in and to view our range of collector merchandise.
Important: Before you commence your HSVFest entries, please Log in to your Account. If you do not already have an Account, first please click on “Login/My Account” at the top of the screen and Register. Once you have registered, please login and then add your vehicle details by clicking on the “Edit” link at the top of your Billing Address in your Account. If you have changed your vehicle since you last logged in, please update your vehicle’s details as this information is required for event entry.
You will need to place separate entries for yourself and each of your guests and add each entry to your Cart. You will be shown a cost total as you proceed at the top of this page. Please check your entry details before you proceed to the Checkout as your entry can’t be changed once your payment has been made. Once you have added all of your entries to your Cart you can then proceed to the Checkout and make your payment.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal and no refunds will be made after Sunday 1st August 2021. Once your entry has been accepted you will be sent an email confirming all the details of your order.
Entries must be submitted by no later than Sunday 1st August 2021.
Conditions of entry into HSVFest 2021:
(1) The Vehicle or Vehicles entered by the entrant must be a plated HSV or Pre-1988 HDT. If you wish to enter more than one vehicle you will need to create an Account for each each vehicle and enter using that vehicle’s Account.
(2) The person entering HSVFest must be a current financial member from any HSV Owners Club that is listed in the official HSV Owners Club’s website (HSVOC). Any entrant who is not a financial member of an HSVOC by 2nd August 2021 will have their entry cancelled and payments refunded.
(3) Members must be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests and Children. All participants must comply with the HSVFest Code of Conduct.
(4) No refunds or changes to Entries or Selections may be made after Sunday 1st August 2021.
(5) Motorsport entries will be accepted in order of receipt, Show n Shine entrants will receive priority. Motorsport entrants who have entered after the limit has been reached will have their entry fee refunded, less $5.00 for lunch which will still be provided.
(6) A valid email address is required for entry as emails are HSVFest’s main method of communication with entrants, including invitations to future events.
If you have a problem entering or paying online please email Ian Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSVFest 2021 Entry
Please create an entry for each individual participant and check that you have completed all required fields before you add it to your Cart. If you miss a required field you may need to re-enter all your information back in again. When you have added all your individual entries to your Cart, please check them once more before proceeding to the Checkout. Entries cannot be changed once their payment has been processed.
* required field