Members must not:
- Refuse or neglect to comply with a provision or provisions of the Club Constitution
- Willfully act in a manner prejudicial to the interests of the Club
- Behave in a manner contrary to this Code of Conduct
- Act in a disrespectful, anti-social, abusive or undesirable manner towards another person or persons
- Do anything that may harm the reputation of the Club or any of its members
- Drive an unregistered or uninsured vehicle on Club runs (off road activities excluded)
- Partake in a Club activity under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Challenge the decision of judges at car shows and motorsport events
- Disobey safety instructions issued by a Committee Member
- Discuss issues on behalf of the Club to persons outside the Club without the prior approval of the Club Committee.
- Treat other people as they want to be treated themselves.
- Be familiar with the Club Code of Conduct.
- Obey the Road Rules as prescribed.
- Take responsibility for their own actions. The Club will not accept responsibility for the negligence or actions of any person or persons whatsoever
- Ensure that motor vehicles on Club runs are registered, roadworthy, 3rd party property insurance as a minimum is highly recommended to be carried
- Make any complaints or suggestions about the Club to a Committee Member to give the Management Committee an opportunity to address the issue raised.
- Advise the Club Membership Secretary of any changes to contact details
Penalties can include reprimand, run exclusion, suspension or expulsion from the Club.