Members must not:
- Refuse or neglect to comply with a provision or provisions of the Club Constitution.
- Willfully act in a manner prejudicial to the interests of the Club.
- Behave in a manner contrary to this Code of Conduct.
- Act in a disrespectful, anti-social, abusive or undesirable manner towards another person or persons.
- Do anything that may harm the reputation of the Club or any of its members.
- Drive an unregistered or uninsured vehicle or drive while unlicensed on Club runs (off road activities excluded).
- Partake in a Club activity under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Challenge the decision of judges at car shows and motorsport events.
- Disobey safety instructions issued by a Committee Member.
- Discuss issues on behalf of the Club to persons outside the Club without the prior approval of the Club Committee.
- Treat other people as they want to be treated themselves.
- Be familiar with the Club Code of Conduct.
- Obey the Road Rules as prescribed.
- Take responsibility for their actions and for the actions of all of their guests. The Club will not accept responsibility for the negligence or actions of any person or persons whatsoever.
- Ensure that motor vehicles on Club runs are registered, roadworthy, 3rd party property insurance as a minimum is highly recommended to be carried.
- Make any complaints or suggestions about the Club to a Committee Member to give the Management Committee an opportunity to address the issue raised.
- Ensure that all guests are recorded as Temporary Members by adding their details online when entering an event.
- Advise the Club Membership Secretary of any changes to contact details.
Penalties can include reprimand, run exclusion, suspension or expulsion from the Club.