Bonnets Up Display – Muscle Car Masters
Sydney Motorsport Park
28th & 29th October 2017
Saturday 28th is an optional day for Club entrants, but Sunday 29th October 2017 is Compulsory.
That means if you enter you can come on both Saturday and Sunday, or Sunday only.
Red Club Shirts are encouraged to by worn on the club Compulsory Day Sunday 29th
Entries Are Now CLOSED!
*Car Pass Ticket and map will be given out on the morning at the meeting point on Sunday by the Special Events Team.
*1 X Car Pass per member per car, that have their name entered. No other members will receive a ticket if they are not on the entrant list.
*Tickets for Saturday will need to be collected from Joe Garzaniti beforehand.
* Meeting point on Sunday is in front of Race Central building 32-34 Peter Brock Drive.
(Facing west bound & park in front of it) coming from the Reservoir Road end of Freeway.
* Meeting Point time is no later than 7:30am sharp as we need to be in by 7:50am.
* Display area is allocated already on the Eastern end of grandstand (where we were for SMSP V8s ) so please follow the directions of David Sultana and Joe Garzaniti on Sunday.
* Ticket is for Saturday and Sunday, you need to attend the compulsory Day which is Sunday for the Display to get free entry. (1 Free ticket Per driver Per car)
* Additional tickets can be purchased at gate B or go on line for express entry go to www.musclecarmasters.com.au:
Adults – $70.00, 2 Day Pass (includes admission to competitor paddock & grandstand)
Concession – $55, 2 Day Pass (includes admission to competitor paddock & grandstand)
Children 12 & under FOC. To pre-book and save, visit www.musclecarmasters.com.au
Note : If you are wanting extra tickets please make sure you purchase them before we enter as will not be waiting for anyone.
* No Alcohol permitted on the day brought in or in your cars.
* No BBQ’s Permitted spectators can bring their own food and soft drink (no glass containers)
* No Glass bottles or containers
* No pets
If you have any questions please contact Joe Garzaniti by email or Mobile 0418 654 402