How to Obtain Club Historic Vehicle Registration:
1. Download, read and understand the Club’s HSVOC Historic Vehicle Registration Constitution. If you proceed to apply for the Club’s Historic Vehicle Registration, it will be on the basis that you have read and agreed to the conditions therein.
2. Download and complete an RMS Historic Vehicle Declaration Form. Click here to download an RMS Historic Vehicle Declaration Form.
3. Obtain an insurance cover note for Third Party Property or Full Comprehensive Insurance for your vehicle.
4. Contact the Historic Vehicle Registrar Peter Hennessy on 9684 2826 (Bus) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ) and arrange to bring the vehicle in for an Eligibility Inspection and Safety Check Inspection to check that the vehicle is eligible for Historic registration and to obtain a vehicle report (pink slip). You will have your completed Historic Vehicle Declaration Form signed and stamped at the same time so make sure that you bring it with you.
5. Request a “proof of financial membership” letter by emailing the Membership Secretary at email@example.com .
6. Take the Pink Slip, proof of financial HSVOC membership and completed/stamped RMS Historic Vehicle Declaration Form to an RMS Motor Registry and apply for Conditional Registration. Note that CTP insurance, provided by QBE Insurance, is issued as part of the conditional registration and only applies if the vehicle is being driven on a road, or road related area, in Australia. Click here for RMS Conditional Registration Fees.
7. To complete your Club Historic Vehicle Registration process, please then scan and email a copy of your Historic Vehicle registration form to the Historic Vehicle Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed in the HSVOC Historic Vehicle file.
Club Vehicle Registrar, Eligibility & Inspection Officer:
PETER HENNESSY Road & Race Performance
11 Mary Parade, Rydalmere 2116 Bus. Phone: 02 9684 2826